Have you any price locator links to share?

Catweazle

2[H]4U
I was reading this topic with interest. Although the publication I primarily write for is an Australian one, we have quite a few readers from around the globe and I'm sure you could appreciate the complications involved with providing purchasing advice to them. Even to Australian readers it's not really 'good practice' to recommend one vendor over another in general advice.

But here it's made a bit easier because we have 'price locator' websites we can recommend people make use of. Vendors keep their catalogues updated with price locator services and people can search those lists for who is selling what at which price. See:

www.staticice.com
www.ausprices.com

for examples. If you want to purchase a 7900GTX, for example, it's rather easy to find a good price quite quickly.

Do you have similar websites you use in the USA and the UK? In other places too, for that matter! Care to share them?

*bump*

Sorry for that, but at least a little bit of feedback would be appreciated. Did I somehow ask a question which shouldn't be asked? Do such things simply not exist in your part of the world?

Back