Hey all,
I have read the FAQs and other posts but I still have a question. I want to replace my current 7200 32meg and I am not sure what card I should be looking at. Keep in mind I would like to stay under the $100.00 mark. And DVI is a must to go with my 19 LCD.
I play a few games but not too hardcore, Return to castle wolf the Mist family, Rivin ect.. and would like to play Doom 3, but my 7200 just does not cut it. I do not play Multi or online just single player.
I also would like to do some light video editing, graphic design and rich multimedia is a must. I am not apposed to a card with a fan but it needs to be as quiet as the one on my 7200. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
My current system includes: Please see sig
I have read the FAQs and other posts but I still have a question. I want to replace my current 7200 32meg and I am not sure what card I should be looking at. Keep in mind I would like to stay under the $100.00 mark. And DVI is a must to go with my 19 LCD.
I play a few games but not too hardcore, Return to castle wolf the Mist family, Rivin ect.. and would like to play Doom 3, but my 7200 just does not cut it. I do not play Multi or online just single player.
I also would like to do some light video editing, graphic design and rich multimedia is a must. I am not apposed to a card with a fan but it needs to be as quiet as the one on my 7200. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
My current system includes: Please see sig