• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Have question about GPU folding

Rebel44

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 7, 2006
Messages
2,287
Hi,

I can also fold with my AMD 6970, but last time I tried using AMD GPU, performance was very low.

What PPD should I expect currently with this GPU.

 
Last edited:
From what I've read, you are correct, in that AMD video cards, in general, are folding much better than previously, but that there is not yet a client/driver setup for optimal 6970 operation. You'll probably want to do some searches and take a peek in FoldingForum.org. I am not GPU Folder anymore and my knowledge is only sketchy.
 
From what I've read, you are correct, in that AMD video cards, in general, are folding much better than previously, but that there is not yet a client/driver setup for optimal 6970 operation. You'll probably want to do some searches and take a peek in FoldingForum.org. I am not GPU Folder anymore and my knowledge is only sketchy.

Thanks, I will also check some other F@H forums for people currently using AMD GPUs.

 
Hey, make sure you do more checks here as well. :) I bet the answers you seek are here, too, I just don't know where.
 
Back
Top