Have a Dell coupon

diablo111

[H]ard|Gawd
They sent me this in the mail...I won't use it. $25 off Electronics or Accessories purchase of $150+. If you need it, use it.

VC$DL1SBT2Q84X

i got one in the mail also. i will never use it so here it is.

HTG2D4FWJ0TS4Z

Do not try and add them to a LCD for $436 they will take the discount away

mine is 45 bucks off a printer or scanner i think, over 90 bucks....if someone wants it PM me

soulsaver_8229

gsboriqua said:
Doesnt stack, it will just take away the 65 dollar discount.

Yea, you can't stack dollar off coupons. You can only stock a dollar off coupon with a percent off coupon. Like i used the $65 off coupon and a 20% off coupon.

diablo111 said:
They sent me this in the mail...I won't use it. $25 off Electronics or Accessories purchase of $150+. If you need it, use it.

VC$DL1SBT2Q84X
Sounds like you have what I started a post about... A dell "Hook-Up" game card. HERE is my thread. You need to look on the back and punch in the code number at www.dell.com/dellhookup to see what your "prize" is. Read my other thread. There is a chance to save $5000 on any purchase of $5500 or more.

Pringals said:
Sounds like you have what I started a post about... A dell "Hook-Up" game card. HERE is my thread. You need to look on the back and punch in the code number at www.dell.com/dellhookup to see what your "prize" is. Read my other thread. There is a chance to save $5000 on any purchase of $5500 or more.

I looked mine up...$400 off of a 30" LCD TV...the 5k off 5.5k would have been damed cool!

Back