• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Has anyone modded a Apple G4 Case ?

Leo`

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
163
I have a Apple G4 Case and was going to ebay it but I want to see if I could make it work, Has anyone modded one ? I tried to search but it won't pull up anything with G4
 
I have a Apple G4 Case and was going to ebay it but I want to see if I could make it work, Has anyone modded one ? I tried to search but it won't pull up anything with G4

sure. I've seem them made into toilets before.
 
There are many mods of these around here's mine:
http://www.gordyhand.co.uk/badapple.htm

Hardocp even did one a while before mine.

I don't know what you searched for but this google search shows up loads:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Ap...s=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a


After I made this thread I searched google , what I meant to say is I searched [h] . I actually stumbled on your website . How do you like the case mod ? It looks like it's a bit of work but do you think it's worth it ?
 
it was a while back, but i think Kyle did. The Rotten Apple or something like that...it was pretty sweet looking.
 
After I made this thread I searched google , what I meant to say is I searched [h] . I actually stumbled on your website . How do you like the case mod ? It looks like it's a bit of work but do you think it's worth it ?

I did it ages ago now, maybe 5years. It was fun to do , its not the easiest mod to do as you have to do a lot of thinking and planning to get around the space issues.

I was really pleased with the final results. There is lots you can do to improve on it I'm sure.
 
Back
Top