Has anyone here ordered from Chumbo.com?

OriginalReaper

Bad Trader
I ordered a 6800U from Chumbo.com. I was just wondering if any of you have, if so, when did you place your ordere and when did your card arrive?

i ordered 6800 GT last monday and got it last thrusday..was out of stock when i ordered but as soon as they got it in on wed they shipped overnight like i asked in a good packaging

No complaints and great service

GTs aren't as scarce, though. On Thursday I got an email saying they were in stock (i got on their mail list for it.) It was, unsurprisingly, out of stock the same afternoon. But I've never seen the 6800 U in stock anywhere, and I want the thing by Aug 15, which is when I can play Doom3 (long story.)

I ordered mine from there last Thursday and it arrived Friday morning. Using the beautiful BFG 6800 GT OC right now.

blindrocket said:
I ordered mine from there last Thursday and it arrived Friday morning. Using the beautiful BFG 6800 GT OC right now.
Same here. These guys ship faster than NewEgg.

I ordered my BFG 6800 Ultra OC on the 5th of July and I have heard nothing from chumbo yet. I got my confirmation email telling me that my order was successfully placed. I really wish that someone from chumbo or BFG could fill us in on exactly when the Ultras will be available. I just want to get the card before August 4th so that I can have it in my machine and ready for Doom 3. I would also like to have it through the Counter-Strike: Source beta test so that I can run the game all maxed out and stuff.

Chumbo is a very good place to do business with. They are linked to from BFG's website, so I would assume they are fairly high-up on BFG's shipping list.

Scott

I just called them and they said they have around 20 cards coming in maybe by the end of this week, but there's 20 on back order. Does anyone besides the comp-u-plus gougers have the BFG card in stock?

Thanks #6, 7, and 9. That's what I was fishing for, specific info about the Ultra.

I really hope they come in soon. My 9600 Pro can barely tackle FarCry, I can only image what the heaviest OpenGL to date, Doom3, will do to it.

btw send them an email whenever i sent them one asking for status they responded very quickly withint 30 minutes to an hour

i just placed my order with them for the bfg 6800 gt, what i'm wondering is if i will get the retail version or the oem'ish white box version.. anyone?

My 6800U OC/water block card came in a plain white box but is clearly marked "Retail Version".

I ordered my BFG 6800 GT OC from from chumbo.com last Thursday and received it Monday. It was the retail box.

Back