• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

hardware for volcano 7+

gotskill10

n00b
Joined
Sep 12, 2002
Messages
59
Hey, does anyone with volcano 7+ on an athlon system want to sell me the hardware to attach it to a p4 system. Or do you guys know where I can get it?
 
contact thermaltake they'll inform you how to get a new one. Shouldn't be more than a few bucks
 
im trying to get in contact with them. Ive submitted questions to them through their website and have gotten no response. How can I get a hold of them. I coudnt find a phone number.
 
I'll see what I can get, I used to be a retailer for them.


"edit"
here's a # (800)988-1088
 
Back
Top