• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HardOCP Sighting Dalton GA! :D

Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
7
I was cashing in my winning lottery ticket and saw your tag, and thought it was badd@55! Also NIN is amazing.

zod74.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's awesome! That's like 10 miles from my house. "Will work for bandwidth". Love it.
 
Putting a NIN sticker on a Benz? That negates the coolness of the license plate. (Psst, I even like NIN, I just think Band stickers are tacky.)
 
People on the Internet...living this close to me? Nawwwwwwww it can't be... :eek:


I hail from LaFayette :)
 
Putting a NIN sticker on a Benz? That negates the coolness of the license plate. (Psst, I even like NIN, I just think Band stickers are tacky.)

Putting a NIN sticker on anything makes the thing you stuck it to less cool, because NIN is just that awesome :)
 
mmm... thats a fun drive over the mountain to lafayette
creamed a deer with a volvo in villanow on the way back from lafayette one night
 
I'm in Ringgold. I kinda thought I was the only one [H]ard in this area. Can't believe there are at least 2 likeminded individuals nearby.
 
Dang, while I can not say that I thought of using that for my plate, I do have to get something computer/tech related on my Georgia plate now. I feel obligated.

(I live downtown ATL.)
 
Out of complete coincidence I had a GA license plate that was ATI 9800 in high school. Wish I had kept it!
 
Back
Top