• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

hardocp main page display problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick0502

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
5,610
is the hardocp.com main page not displaying correctly for anyone else in chrome? there is a huge gap between the title and the articles.
 
I don't even see the page anymore, thought it was a browser problem so I flipped over to linux and all I see now on the front page is the header and that is it
 
Oh I see what you mean now, I have to scroll way way down, it's like their is a double header now and the second header is not real.
 
Oh I see what you mean now, I have to scroll way way down, it's like their is a double header now and the second header is not real.

yeah, i thought the page was down at first. so it isnt just me. is this happening in ie?
 
I use Chrome all the time and I'm not seeing it. Oh well.
 
IE9 on the live site is fine.

Firefox on live is broken.

Chrome on live is broken.

All work fine on the demo.


Hope that helps. Been like this for days; but I've been with a family member at a hospital so I didn't get a chance to mention it. Sorry.
 
fubar in IE8

can you clear your cache ...

I have attached a screenshot of my window can you provide me with what you are seeing
ie8.png
 
Mine looks exactly like that Cliff. With Chrome, FF, IE8 and Opera. It was messed up but as soon as I hit f5 it was all good again.
 
Mine looks exactly like that Cliff. With Chrome, FF, IE8 and Opera. It was messed up but as soon as I hit f5 it was all good again.

Cool.. you should not have to hit F5 anymore.. I am forcing all of the caching servers around the world to pull a new/updated version of the site
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top