• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

hardocp down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadlierchair said:
Maybe they switched the main site over to MySQL too *bum bum shhhhh*

Ohhh god... I was kidding, *on knees begging* please?

Seriously, I apologize, I was just joking around in good nature.
 
Nightfall84 said:
Ohhh god... I was kidding, *on knees begging* please?

Seriously, I apologize, I was just joking around in good nature.

Ah yeah, I was joking too. I know I hate dealing with stupid hardware and software things just like the [H] team must be feeling right now and it's the _worst_. A little humor can't hurt though :cool:
 
Deadlierchair said:
Ah yeah, I was joking too. I know I hate dealing with stupid hardware and software things just like the [H] team must be feeling right now and it's the _worst_. A little humor can't hurt though :cool:

I was joking too; I maybe shouldn't have, though... look at my title now :(

Kyle: *on knees begging again* Please.... I was only joking :(
 
Looks like everything is back up and going. Kudos to [H]'admin that fixed it. One last time, please Kyle :( :( :( I was only Joking, it will never happen again :(
 
Nightfall84 said:
I was joking too; I maybe shouldn't have, though... look at my title now :(

Kyle: *on knees begging again* Please.... I was only joking :(
Just messin' wit ya. ;)
 
MajorDomo said:
A gentle reminder that this is a forum for help and feedback for the Hardforums, not the main page. :) If you have a problem with the front page contact Kyle@hardocp.com kinda like the sticky ;)

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=835057
Excellent idea! Next time the forum goes down, let's just swamp Kyle with thousands of emails!!!

EDIT: I just realized that someone may take this seriously. IT'S ONLY A JOKE! :D
 
sac_tagg said:
Excellent idea! Next time the forum goes down, let's just swamp Kyle with thousands of emails!!!

Watch yourself... you don't want a Title of "Anus Bloody from Overuse" :p

Seriously, with a website and forum with as much traffic as they get, they do a great job of keeping everything up IMO.
 
As my buddy, the Major, is fond of saying, "This ain't no AOL chat room."

If you want to post off-topic, then become a subscriber and join the off-topic fun in General Mayhem.

Main OCP page is back up for me now, BTW.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top