HardOCP.com defaulting to mobile version...

Temo Vryce

Weaksauce
For some reason the WWW.HardOCP.com seems to be defaulting to m.hardocp.com which is rather annoying when you're trying to get your fix on 27" monitor. Is anyone else having this issue?

Not an issue here. Might clear your cache etc.

I can't get to anything else in my Galaxy Note 5 with Chrome either... Clicking the full site just brings me back to m.hardocp.com

There is no cache to be cleared as far as I can see. I closed all tabs, killed the chrome app and came back to hardocp but I cant get the full site anymore...

Please, please fix this... Heck. Forego the mobile site entirely in my opinion... I am interested in reading your comments about news articles, not just headlines. Besides, the full site renders perfectly on mobile anyway...

I just tried this on my iPhone with safari running iOS 10.0.2 and I have the exact same problem. No way to view anything except the mobile version. Please please take a look. I miss browsing [H] on my mobile devices as this is how I consume news on [H] 95% of the time...

We are aware of this and will be working on it.

Hey for those of you who are having issues can you go to this page:

HardOCP Mobile Detection

Once there look to see what device type you have:

should see a string like "Your device is computer" where "computer" would be your device type. Valid types will be tablet, computer, phone

let me know your results

Back