HardGaming CS:S Server

PoW

Limp Gawd
HardGaming needs a CS:S server up STAT! This must happen!

I was playing on their server last night. I forgot the IP to it though :(

HighwayAssassins said:
that must be it...the #1 online game for like 5 years running or something must REALLY suck

only reason why it was #1 is because there is alot..ALOT of 9-12 year olds playing it on mommy and daddys pc using cheats. Little prepubescent bitches.

HighwayAssassins said:
that must be it...the #1 online game for like 5 years running or something must REALLY suck

Listen up .. CS is NOT the #1 online game. Get that through your head, once you've done that realize this (and i've made this point before) ... 80K play it. If 80k people still played Super Mario 3 and claimed it to be the bestestest game ever that means 80k are too cheap to upgrade to a better console system.

Now that being said.. CS is crap *now*. I played it for 4 years before the game became the armpit of online gaming. How can ANYONE WITH MORE THEN A RATS BRAIN *not* see this ? I find it very troubling when people defend that crapness of a game. IT SUCKS ASS! Its hacker infested with 14 yr old idiots! Jesus. Now with CS:S all of those nubs will drain into that game to, thus ruining another game.

Don't believe me ? Watch... I give it 2 months at most before hacks are EVERYWHERE.

From the top of the HardGaming page:

CZ server: 69.56.175.165:27015 CSS #2: 69.56.175.165:27018
CSS #1: 69.56.175.164:27018 CSS #3: 69.56.175.165:27035

theNoid said:
Listen up .. CS is NOT the #1 online game. Get that through your head, once you've done that realize this (and i've made this point before) ... 80K play it. If 80k people still played Super Mario 3 and claimed it to be the bestestest game ever that means 80k are too cheap to upgrade to a better console system.

so wrong... 80k-100k are playing at ONE TIME ALWAYS. if you do a little math, factor in other places in the world with timezones, you'll find that many more than that play CS. yeesh. im surprised i even had to explain that.

doh-nut said:
so wrong... 80k-100k are playing at ONE TIME ALWAYS. if you do a little math, factor in other places in the world with timezones, you'll find that many more than that play CS. yeesh. im surprised i even had to explain that.

lol exactly what i was gonna say...its not like 80K people have played it, its more like 80K people are playing it at any given time....maaaaaaaaaaaany more than 80K people have played it ever. and i hear all this talk about hacks...it must not be too bad because 80K people play all the time, is it just a bunch of "prepubecent" hackers all hacking eachother?

Back