HardForum Wii Number Directory

Feel free to add me. I've had this thing for over a month and I don't have anyone on my list yet :p

Someone needs to add me. Then post here. I want to try this out.

Posted from the Wii BTW¡¡¡

Someone needs to add me. Then post here. I want to try this out.

Posted from the Wii BTW¡¡¡

just so you know usually can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for your Miis to update. Dont know what it depends on but I have added people, had them add me immediately and then time varied

just so you know usually can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for your Miis to update. Dont know what it depends on but I have added people, had them add me immediately and then time varied

Then I will add you :p

Got the list updated and everyone added to my machine. BTW, Kevlarman, you still haven't added me to your list (as well as more than a few others).

Got the list updated and everyone added to my machine. BTW, Kevlarman, you still haven't added me to your list (as well as more than a few others).

Really? I'll go through the list again. I deleted everybody who wasn't bolded; I gave them like 3 months!

EDIT: Added you!

I must be some kind of an idiot nobody i've added comes up, i've emailed myself and that works. I entered the codes in the register a wii section. am I missing something?

Weird. I'll double check my entry for your console. You can get online just fine? Browse the internet and stuff? Go into your console and re-check your wii number. post it here and I'll re-compare it to what I have in the list from you originally.

I will have to double check mine as well. I know that I have kevlarman and Bacongrease added but last I checked neither were bolded. I will check again tonight if I remember.

just checked and you've got the right number on the board. Do I have to have the nicknames correct? internet works fine, 24 connect is on.

Does nickname matter? And who here is getting pokemon at the end of the month??? Sad yes I know but my buddy has a DS and D/P so he wants to play against me. Guess its alot cheaper then paying for (now) boring WoW.

Sold my Wii. You can remove me from the list.

Sasiki..................: 6437 2069 3676 8357

gregnash, just sent you a message via the wii, looks like it works, gonna have to go back and double check some of my other numbers.

Looks like we got a bunch of nre people. I will have to get my list updated. Does anyone know how to move contacts in the address book once you delete them. I originally put like 4 pages in and then deleted more than half of them but cant seem to figure out how to move them around.

Also, picked up RE:4 Wii Edition last week the day after release and I must say that it is SICK!!!!! Havent gotten very far due to other things going on in life but the bit I have gotten to play I love!! To bad the next one is going to be on rails? :(

Wooow just got my Wii only have Wii sports right now but soon will be getting more games.

I have no friends and I would also like to see how this friend thing works, so please add me:

3790 5820 5384 6724 :D

Just found a Wii tonight. Walmart got a big shipment in on Tuesday and they had about 7 left, so I snagged one.

Will edit this later with my code.

Edit: Wii code is 8613 1208 8583 7765.
PM me if you wanna buddy up.

Wii Code: 7913 7844 8080 8729

I will start adding people in reverse order (starting with the latest posts) and will make a note of everyone I add in this post.

I just registered Slarti, Rancid, and Gilmour to my list......just because I know I've seen those names around here a lot. Let me know if you wanna kick my ass when SSB comes out.

My wife just bought me a Wii for my Birthday along with Metroid Prime: Corruption.

Wii Code: 3537 7333 3608 0037

Feel free to add me.

I'll update you into the list and add you to my console once I get home this evening.

BTW, anyone here tried any of the golf games aside from the one in Wii sports?

I'll update you into the list and add you to my console once I get home this evening.

BTW, anyone here tried any of the golf games aside from the one in Wii sports?

Good lord I need to do some updating... Uzor yeah I played TW07 and it was quite awesome, 08 is supposed to be better. Thing is that the mechanics of the game are very, VERY similar to your actual swing. I have a tendency to drop my shoulders and end up with a nasty slice in RL. Well a buddy was watching me play and noticed that I would do it in game and would have the same result. Funny thing is that the game actually fixed my swing some! Definitely rent it first, take about a hour to get the mechanics and everything down. I ended up renting it for 3 weeks straight.

Good lord I need to do some updating... Uzor yeah I played TW07 and it was quite awesome, 08 is supposed to be better. Thing is that the mechanics of the game are very, VERY similar to your actual swing. I have a tendency to drop my shoulders and end up with a nasty slice in RL. Well a buddy was watching me play and noticed that I would do it in game and would have the same result. Funny thing is that the game actually fixed my swing some! Definitely rent it first, take about a hour to get the mechanics and everything down. I ended up renting it for 3 weeks straight.

Interesting. Good to know. I'm wondering if there is a golf game out (or coming out) for Wii that has a simple-to-use control scheme (i.e. something my 3 year old could play, as he LOVES playing Wii Golf, and is actually getting pretty good at it), but with more course and play options. Prior to playing on this, I never much cared for golf games, but we are all REALLY enjoying Wii golf.....just wish there was more. I think I read that there are 3 different golf games out there now. Maybe I'll make a proper thread asking about it.

Interesting. Good to know. I'm wondering if there is a golf game out (or coming out) for Wii that has a simple-to-use control scheme (i.e. something my 3 year old could play, as he LOVES playing Wii Golf, and is actually getting pretty good at it), but with more course and play options. Prior to playing on this, I never much cared for golf games, but we are all REALLY enjoying Wii golf.....just wish there was more. I think I read that there are 3 different golf games out there now. Maybe I'll make a proper thread asking about it.

All I could think of when I played Wii Golf was that a Wii version of Mario Golf is going to kick ass.

Just got a Wii for my bday... Need to make friends... Not as easy as xbox live. But here is my Wii number:

0892 3287 6079 0552.

Added 20Valver to the list finally (sorry it took so long). Will get it into my Wii this evening most likely.

Wow, either a Wii is hard to come by or nobody wants to share. Posts here seem to be few and far between right now. Just got mine a week ago and my Mii Channel has a lot of room on the dance floor.

6991 2698 3103 2775

PM me with your code if you wanna add me as this thread is now 12 pages long and I'm too lazy to go back through and add everybody.

Add me back to the list guys with this number, got a new Wii (my son wouldn't forgive me for selling the old one so I caved a while ago and picked up another one :rolleyes:):

3432 2376 6507 5173

Heh.... Glad to have you back. I'll add you both in to the main list when I have a chance. Will also post back once I have them entered into my console.

Holy Crap it has been a while since I jumped on here... there is atleast 5 new people I need to add....

RE: EvilTwin go to the link on the first page and you will find Uzors list with everyone on it. Just start from the bottom and go up...

For those of you on GH3 or MOH:H2 PM me and I will give you my information!!!:D

Got the list updated. EvilTwinSkippy's post got me to thinking about gathering and adding in a bit of new information to the list. What do you all think about identifying those who plan to be proactive about adding people, and those that want a PM reminder first. That might help people decide who to add first when populating their lists. Assuming the proactive people stay on the ball, folks could add them first, on the assumption that they will be added in kind, and then later (or more leisurely), could go back and PM/add the rest of the folks that need a reminder before putting new folks into their lists.

Hopefully this would save people from unnecessary work adding people that won't add them back without a reminder. I, for example, have every name on the list except the two newest ones entered into my console, yet maybe only a quarter of them have added me back. If you all think this might be a good idea, say so in here, and I'll start PMing people for their preferences next week.

I just got a Wii and need friends so here is my Wii #: 4418 4579 5415 6327.

Feel free to add me.

Holy Crap it has been a while since I jumped on here... there is atleast 5 new people I need to add....

RE: EvilTwin go to the link on the first page and you will find Uzors list with everyone on it. Just start from the bottom and go up...

Told ya I was lazy. Didn't go to the first page to find the link until after I had posted but I appreciate the tip just the same.

uzor - my wife has the Wii monopolized for the time being, so IMO I like the PM system as I doubt I'll be very proactive at least in the short term.

I try to be pretty proactive about it but things have just been hectic lately, so PM me when there is an addition.

Thanks

Back