HardForum Database errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotan

Gawd
Last two nights when I've tried going to the hardforum, I've been greeted with a vbulletin database error page. I'll try to get the exact message if I see it again, thought it was just a fluke the first time when it happened, because everything was fine the next morning, then bam tried to come back at night went to another vbulletin database error page.

Just letting you guys know.

K, will look into it. Thanks for the headsup.

I caught this once about 5-6 days back, but happened only once so just figured was a temp glitch caused by someone working on something.

Happened for me in the middle of the night too. Only for about 5-10 minutes though.

Just had it happen for me left for ~5 min and everything works again

I've gotten at least 6 of these errors during the last couple weeks at random times. The last one happened ~30 mins ago.

yeah I just had it this happen for a few minutes right now and a couple of times earlier today. its been happening a little bit more lately but it seems more random too as before it was happening about the same time everyday. it usually only lasts for a couple of minutes when it does happen though.

These will happen every night when the database is backed up.

Please post the sql error msg # when you get this error, view the page source to get that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back