• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hardfolding vs Extreme Overclocking

i use EOC for up to date stats they seem to be updated sooner then hardfolding. I use hardfolding for when i want to see member production and attack/threats. Also use hardfolding to see how long its going to take to mow a certain individual.


LOL i guess i use both.
 
I use both but for different reasons as stated by Filter.
 
use EOC mainly since the interface/look is cleaner, and it seems to have more accurate data
 
Both for same reasons as above, and also because hardfolding tends to get slow as hell if you try to look at it during an update.
 
Yeah, EOC is a little snappier but I use both for the reasons stated above.
 
EOC out of habit... and cleaner interface....
 
EOC is definitely faster and cleaner but HF is the only way to do easy intrateam member to member comparisons.
 
HF for watching the mowing (and the radar) ;)

EOF for PPD and future predictions (It really bugs me how HF uses multiples of 8 not 7)
 
I've been using mostly EOC these days, but mostly because Hardfolding is a bit too cluttered looking with fonts that are a bit small to look at continously.
 
EOC has a much better layout. I've been using it since long before I even found out about Hardfolding.
 
Back
Top