• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hardfolding Problem?

roftranspo

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
3,440
I just noticed that hardfolding.com is saying "-12 h. 12 m. 1 s." until the next update...i dont think this is right...King_N can you take a look at this
 
yeah I think i broke it :|

He must be busy or away from home as I pm'ed him the other day

Hopefully it will work itself out soon

 
Duster said:
yeah I think i broke it :|

He must be busy or away from home as I pm'ed him the other day

Hopefully it will work itself out soon
Be more careful next time, news boy.
:p
 
bah bah ba

do this do that don't break things how is a guy suppose to have any fun?

 
Back
Top