A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Sometime back I told you guys a major change was coming and I think it was well worth the wait. I know King codes all this by hand the old fashioned way and has tons of time in it.
So after all those 1 AM, hows this look PM,s thanks King, one hell of a job indeed.
All of the navigation requies advanced content. I have my IE settings to HTML only for the normal web, and I can't navigate the site.
It would be nice to have a "if" command that, if the browser does not support (or have eneabled) the advanced content (such as java script, etc), then there be a alternate way to navigate. Eaither a whole dedicated page for no advanced content like the old website, ore have something much smaller.
When adding advanced features, its always a smart Idea to be backwards compadible incase people like myself choose not to use these advanced scripting languages.
Here is a picture of the problem when I view the website http://home.comcast.net/~towert7/pics/hardfold.gif
Perhaps if it does not detect the advanced features in their browser, send them somewhere else... another page. You see what I'm getting at.
I did try it in firefox though with the advanced content on, and the colors are better then the old website. Much more read'able.