• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

hardfolding.com broken?

jasonlitka

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 12, 2001
Messages
3,794
Does anyone else not have any recorded points for the last 4 updates? I checked my total against what Stanford says and HF is about a 1000 points off. Some people do seem to have received points though as I just fell one spot.
 
well Hf.com is not set to update for another 2 hrs

It will prob fix it self then

 
Stanford only updates thier 3rd party stats file every 3 hours, those of us that run stats sites have to wait for it to complete updating(it takes about 50 mins on their end to complete) before we can update our sites.

So no the site isn't broken it's running normally.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure



Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire
 
Just wondering. Normally I receive points every update and the two stay reasonably in sync.
 
Back
Top