Hey there, having a bit of trouble with a system I just put together. specs are as follows:
e6300
p5b-e
TT Big Typhoon
gskill 2GBNR ddr2 800
x1950pro
antec TP2 430w
naturally I overclocked it a couple of days after I had it up and running, but now when I start it from a cold boot it takes a few restarts(either press restart button or power off and start from cold again) for it to actually get into windows. It might stall on the colour ASUS P5B-E image that comes up straight away, or just after it detects the drives... But once it gets into windows its rock solid, dual orthos, superpi 32m over and over without a hickup. Currently sitting at 40deg idle, 53deg load @ 3150mhz 450*7, 1.35v. It can run everything fine at 460*7 but the temps are a little high so I wound it back.
anyone know why it's doing this?
Cheers
e6300
p5b-e
TT Big Typhoon
gskill 2GBNR ddr2 800
x1950pro
antec TP2 430w
naturally I overclocked it a couple of days after I had it up and running, but now when I start it from a cold boot it takes a few restarts(either press restart button or power off and start from cold again) for it to actually get into windows. It might stall on the colour ASUS P5B-E image that comes up straight away, or just after it detects the drives... But once it gets into windows its rock solid, dual orthos, superpi 32m over and over without a hickup. Currently sitting at 40deg idle, 53deg load @ 3150mhz 450*7, 1.35v. It can run everything fine at 460*7 but the temps are a little high so I wound it back.
anyone know why it's doing this?
Cheers