Hard Mobile

Main Target

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
1,690
For some reason either a. I'm retarded or b. Its not working right. I am selecting hard mobile on the drop down menu on my vlackberry bold then nothing happens. I can't get ot to select the profile. Any ideas?
 
Maybe your blackberry doesnt have some type of xtml compatibility?
 
Works fine on my BB. But honestly, get Opera Mini for your BB, works great.
 
I have the same issue, when selecting mobile on my blackberry nothing happens.
 
Don't use the default BB browser.. its crap. I used to use Opera Mini, but the newest Bolt beta is about 10 times faster. Easily the best browser out for BB right now.

The first beta releases where slow as shit, but they really improved the newest release.

http://boltbrowser.com/
 
I'm probably blind - where is the link to the mobile version? Sorry if it's absurdly obvious.
 
Back
Top