hard-gaming.org needs work

trick0502

Supreme [H]ardness
So I was looking over the site today, I have to admit it is the first time I visited the site in a long time. To my surprise, the site is the same!!!

Can I make some suggestions?

1 The main page needs some updating. It has been the same for far too long. Put some links to some gaming news and maybe a calendar with events? Official [H] gaming night? Help up fill the server?

2 How about some game reviews? I know there isn’t enough time or man power to review games yourselves, but you could put up clips of game reviews with links.

3 Is there [H]ard servers? If there is I can’t find them anywhere on the site. And if there isn’t any maybe there should be? You don’t need a server for every game out there, but 1-3 game servers would be good. Also, don’t have a css (bf3, cod, etc.) server if you have no one to play in it. What is the point?

4 The download page needs more options. Wouldn’t it be nice to share user videos, screen shots, config files and demos.

I agree. A lot of this is hard work and takes a lot of time. Loco, German, myself and a whole mess of others put a lot of time and effort into getting this off the ground to see very little results. BF3 turned sour for us for a lot of reasons. We are going to need some real man/woman power to get this going,. We realize that we can do this on our own and we need A LOT MORE HELP. Look for a thread about this coming soon.

I still play BF3 (130hrs so far) Sucks nobody is ever in Vent though :(

I only play hardcore 64 maps though.

Not my favorite game but I am always down to play with other members.

Sadly the best way to do this is to do prizes turnees and what not. No funding for that. I'm more than happy to try and work on maintenance stuff just gotta give me a list of what needs to be addressed.

I think what I can do is line up a couple of events giving away some of the crap in my steam gifts inventory. After that I'd have to start taking donations for event raffles.

Back