Hard drives not showing up in Windows 7; showing up in bios/disk managment

Hello. Today i finally switched from Mac to Windows on my hackintosh. I installed everything correctly, yet their is one problem. It wont show any other hard drive other that my Corsair force gt in Finder. I have two other Hard Drives installed, yet they only show up in disk management and the bios. I have googled around, yet their is no fix that i can get to work. I would prefer to not have to wipe the drives, although i do have backups. Another thing, my backup disk, a Seagate Goflex 1tb, only shows my Windows Partition. Not my OS-X partition. Yet when i plug it in to my macbook air (dont hate), it shows the windows partition as well as the os-x partition. Neither of the two other hard drives have any os installed on them, i had a separate 60gb ssd that i used, which is unplugged.

All the drives showed up fine in my hackintosh system.

Drivers installed:
Realtek audio driver (not working, going to open another thread soon, i get a dolby home theater error on start, so i am using my monitors hdmi speakers for now)
Marvell sata controller
Marvell Magni driver setup
Intel INF
Driver chipset intel_6 series
AMD drivers for 6870.

All drivers are downloaded from official AMD and Gigabyte websites. All are up to date.

Link for gigabyte driver page:
http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3973&dl=1#dl

Pictures of drives/screenshot:
Driversdownloaded_zpsa94b4f9c.png

Diskmanagement_zpsa2902d14.png

(as you can see, it is showing two drives, Disk 0, and Disk 2, which are the drives that dont show up in finder or allow me to search in their contents, as well as show in finder)

Computerharddrivesshot_zpscbcde476.png

More pics of bios coming soon...

Any help welcome!

Well, Apple's file system is not natively supported by Windows, so this behavior is expected. I suppose some program might help there but I'm not Apple savvy.

As far as I know there is no way to non-destructively convert an HFS+ (The filesystem OSX uses) to NTFS (the filesystem Windows NT/2K/Vista/7/8/2008 uses).

About the only thing you could do would be to get a LiveCD with GParted on it and use GParted to shrink the HFS+ partition down as much as possible, create a new NTFS partition in the empty space, move as many files as you can from the HFS+ partition to the NTFS partition until the NTFS partition is full, then shrink the HFS+ partition some more, etc, etc until the HFS+ partition is empty and the NTFS partition takes up the whole drive.

OK everyone, thanks for the input. After some reading i decided to wipe the drives, then restore them in Fat-32. everything worked flawlessly, and i now see all the drives and can use them. Yay.

Thanks for your help.

Now i just have to fix that damn audio driver issue...

Back