• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hard Drives not recognize

Minuscule

n00b
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
13
Hello, I recently build my first PC and I wanted to ask about the hard drives connecting to the motherboard.

I have an Asus P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Motherboard and I have an 256GB SSD HD, two 1TB hard drives from Seagate Barracuda, and a 160GB Seagate. So far I connected the SSD and the 160GB to the gray slot which is recognizable. When I connect the other two to the blue slot, it's not being recognize. Is there something wrong or I have to do a RAID in order for the hard drive to be recognize?
 
It's not recognize by Windows.

ah, ok, you need to go to the management console, drive management and initialize them

(right click on my computer, choose magament, then choose disk management on the left pane)
 
I figure out the problem. It was being "unallocated", I apologize for posting this thread. Delete it administrators.
 
Back
Top