• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hard drive return?

water1

Gawd
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
726
I guess this is an OK place to put this.
Does anyone know if you can return hard drives to Best Buy ?
I only got it a week ago so I'm shure it's not too late.
I'm only posting it because I was going to pull the drive tonight and bring it back first thing in the morning on my way out. Since they are closed I can't call and ask tonight.
They don't say anything on the website about not being able to return hard drives.
So anyone here return a hard drive to Best Buy before ?
 
When you say "pull the drive" I am assuming that its installed already.
Unless there is something wrong with it, I dont see them taking it back....
I could be wrong, but I am guessing that an RMA would be your only option at this point....
 
RMA followed maybe by a return so it was still "new" in the packaging. Why are you returning it, BTW?

 
Back
Top