• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hard Drive Died?!

  • Thread starter Deleted member 143938
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143938

Guest
Last night my computer worked fine, I shut it down and tried opening it today, it wouldn't detect my HDD anymore :O I tried reconnecting it and also plugging it into a different SATA port but nothing! I made sure in the BIOS that the ports I'm using are enabled and I tried to tell it to detect the hard drive but nope... this is brand new, bought less than two months ago! What can I do?
 
Back
Top