• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hard drive crashed in a Raid 0 setup

mikeblas said:
which sounds a lot like someone asserting there's no reason to run RAID0 for their storage drive, which is one of the two scenarios captured by the sentence that I wrote. Note that I didn't credit you with the unlimited assertion you've recollected.

But, look; you've again defended your LOGIC with condescending ad homenim attacks, and that's not productive for anyone. You're sure you're right and those who disagree can't comprehend what they read. That's obviously very empowering for you, so I'll get out of your way. Go with it!

Did I say that there was no reason to run a raid0 array at all? Did I not qualify what I said?

How exactly is that "unconstrained raid0 bashing?

And you also excused yourself from this thread a few posts ago...
 
If this sentence was on the OP's RAID array, it would have become:
Code:
If thi    ntene    on t   P's RA   ray, i  uld  h    ecome:

Seriously, two types of people in the world, those who backup their data, and those that are going to lose it. Choose wisely which you are.
 
This is precisely why RAID0 gets a bad name. It has a purpose and is DARN good at what it does. People need to THINK!
 
750gb of pr0n lost....what a shame!






Come on, was I the only one thinking this?!
 
Back
Top