Hard Drive Adapter??

JacobC1983

2[H]4U
I put a new power supply in my rig and I have a problem

My hard drives are located in such a way that they need a 90 degree adapter for the power connector to meet the hard drive and the side of the case to shut completely

I have the correct SATA cables, I bought them specifically with one end have 90 degree angles... but my power supply doesn't have the same angles.. and was wondering if there was a connector to put onto the end of the power cable to make it a 90 degree angle so my new power supply will work and I can close the side of my case

anybody know where I can buy this sort of connector?

thank you for your help!

I know there are a ton of right-angle SATA connectors, but power connectors... I'm not sure such a thing exists. At least not from what I can find on Newegg. Are you saying that there is absolutely NO room in your case for a SATA power connector to stick out 1/4 an inch?

thats exactly what I am saying.. the hard drive end where the connections are needed and side of the case are so close that a quarter of an inch is just too much... its very frustrating

I know there are a ton of right-angle SATA connectors, but power connectors... I'm not sure such a thing exists. At least not from what I can find on Newegg. Are you saying that there is absolutely NO room in your case for a SATA power connector to stick out 1/4 an inch?

I know some of the Dell psu's have the right-angle connectors
Try This- http://www.coolerguys.com/840556028826.html

well everybody.. thank you for your help
I order a couple things from your links and I am sure it will fix my problem!

Jacob

Back