Hard community BF3 servers thread

Ankle

Gawd
Figured we could use a consolidated thread with a list of servers at the top to keep track of for playing together. Setup my Sinistrals server in Seattle for Conquest 64 last night and probably getting another for Rush 32 in California.

Official [H]Gaming servers:

[H]ard Battlefield 3 Rush Server 1

[H]ard Battlefield 3 Rush Server 2

[H]ard Battlefield 3 Conquest Server 1

[H]ard Battlefield 3 Conquest Server 2

Unofficial Hard community servers:

Ankle's 24/7 Rush 32 Hardcore - All maps rotation - 64 slot server (Los Angeles CA)

Ankle's 24/7 Conquest 64 - All maps rotation - 64 slot server (Seattle WA)

BobyTT's 32 Player server (NY/NJ)
b_560_95_1.png

v6maro's Conquest 64 24/7 Hardcore (Chicago)

drstk's Rush 16 24/7 no metro (San Jose CA)

keefusm's Conquest 42 player

skittzle's Rush 32 player (Seattle WA)

Master_Pain's Conquest 64 24/7 Caspian (Chicago)

Master_Pain's Conquest 64 Rotation (Will be switched to 24/7 Oman on release) (Chicago)

dopee123's Conquest 64 24/7 Nfoserver (Los Angeles)

Antimatter's 32 Player server (Chicago)

ph33rgear's 64/32 player server (NYC)

Matt's BF3 server Conquest Ranked (Seattle, WA) IP: 69.46.35.201:25200

Feel free to post your own and I'll add them to the list.

Having a blast myself but dying for a 7000 series GPU so I don't have to run Crossfire to max this thing.

Last edited:
I got a small 16 24/7 rush server (no metro in rotation)

EoR @ San Jose CA

The Hard Gaming servers were up since around 4PM EST. Many GSPs had to add a couple thousand IP Addresses to the whitelist. We were one of those IPs. Our server was also having a crash issue which was sorted out and the servers have been online since. Gametracker has displayed as offline however due to them changing their code. I had to delete and re add them and they are fine.

This is actually 64 slot (hosted by eoreality), but downgraded to 42 to ensure smooth operation. Due to the lack of players on my server, I have opened up a contest; details here: http://www.bootstrapbf3.com

FCF Land - Conquest/Rush/TDM - 1 player to start
IP: 64.34.200.137:19667
32 Player Rush / 48 Player Conquest Large

• No killcam
  • No idle/afk timeout
  • No minimap
  • No health regen

• The server will start with only 1 player so you can test flying, guns, loadouts, etc.
  • Admins drop in regularly and have remote access, so you don't have to worry about cheaters
  • Very low ping (10-15ms) to Virginia area and (30-40ms) East Coast
  • NIce mix of Conquest and Rush maps for variety (I know it says TDM, but we took that out of the rotation for now)

Maplist:
  • Rush - Grand Bazaar
  • Conquest Large - Noshahar Canals
  • Rush - Operation Firestorm
  • Conquest Large - Kharg Island
  • Rush - Damavand Peak
  • Conquest Large - Caspian Border
  • Rush - Seine Crossing
  • Conquest Large - Operation Firestorm
  • Rush - Operation Metro
  • Conquest Large - Teheran Highway

My BF3 name is JoKer_FCF and I am a member of the [H]Gaming platoon, feel free to add me on Battlelog/Origin

Thanks for checking us out.

I support this post for being stickied!! Now you just need to add voice support for squads on those servers and we will be golden...woot

My server is running quck match settings with all Rush maps enabled in the rotation. This server is based in Seattle. Server provided by EOReality.

Server: [AW] Arctic Warfare Rush
IP: 69.46.46.46:47200

-40 players
-High CPU
-1 Player start

BF3 game name: sliver_f0x

I usually play on EGO or [H], but I'd like to expand my options and favorite servers :) thanks all!

Mind adding my clan's to your unofficial community list? I have a few [H] members in it besides myself.

Chicago Knight Warriors 24/7 Caspian 75.102.34.42:47200
Battlelog Link

Chicago Knight Warriors Rotation (Will be switched to 24/7 Oman on release) 75.102.34.43:47200
Battlelog Link

Servers are both in Chicago and from End of Reality.

Last edited:
Mind adding my clan's to your unofficial community list? I have a few [H] members in it besides myself.

Chicago Knight Warriors Rotation (Will be switched to 24/7 Oman on release) 75.102.34.43:47200

Links directly to Battlelog would be helpful, especially if you want to make it easy to join.

Updated - swapped links to battlelog. Hopefully people don't change server names too often or I'll probably have to update them. Why can't battlelog just link by IP I don't know. :(

My server is down for the moment switching to a new host. Should have two more online again tonight.

Last edited:

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

I've been playing the Caspian server for a day or two...............GREAT SERVER...no lag, w/ 64, and good enthusiastic players. Thanks

Last edited:
I've been playing the Caspian server for a day or two...............GREAT SERVER...no lag, w/ 64, and good enthusiastic players. Thanks

Haha, thanks man. We actually have admins on pretty much 24/7 to keep the peace and keep out the hackers.

I support this post for being stickied!! Now you just need to add voice support for squads on those servers and we will be golden...woot

You can use the Hard Forum TeamSpeak 3 voice server we made, for the Unofficial Hard Community servers.
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/174.0.150.8:9989/

HCTS3x900.jpg

It's a 50 slot TS3 server for all [H]ard|Forum members to use.
174.0.130.207:9989 no password required.
It's a dedicated server located in Red Deer, Alberta so people in the U.S. and Canada should get a good ping to it.
The welcome channel is a level 4 voice codec, all the game channels are a high quality level 7 voice codec.

Let us know if you want it to be password protected or any other game channels added.
We can also add GameTracker server image banners, to the TS3 game channels if you want.

If you don't have teamspeak 3 you can download the free client software from teamspeak here:
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Last edited:
You can use the Hard Forum TeamSpeak 3 voice server we made, for the Unofficial Hard Community servers.

HCTS3x900.jpg

It's a 50 slot TS3 server for all [H]ard|Forum members to use.
174.0.150.8:9989 no password required.
It's a dedicated server located in Red Deer, Alberta so people in the U.S. and Canada should get a good ping to it.
The welcome channel is a level 4 voice codec, all the game channels are a high quality level 7 voice codec.

Let us know if you want it to be password protected or any other game channels added.
We can also add GameTracker server image banners, to the TS3 game channels if you want.

Please remove the [H] from your server name. Changing it to an H is fine.

I made a quick web page to track the current players on all the BF3 servers using GameTracker.com.
I can keep it current with all the players Ankle adds to the first post if you want.
http://members.shaw.ca/mandmsweb/hcservers.htm

I will remove any servers from the list that are dead for more then a week.

Last edited:
bump, figure this could use soem more attention, especially for the [H]|G servers

I noticed the [H]ard | Gaming Conquest Server 2 hard-gaming.org has been offline for a few days.
96.8.117.18 Port: 25230
I removed it from the GameTracker server monitor current players list.

Has it been shut down permanently?

Never mind. I found The new IP address under the Hard Gaming server list.

That leaves us with only 3 active servers in the GameTracker list.

Last edited:
I only see two BF3 servers left including the server run by the Hard Gaming Community:
I'm hosting a live GameTracker monitor here:

If you want a server address updated or added make a new post and I can add you.

Do people still want us to keep running the 50 Slot TS3 voice server we made for Hard Forum Members?

b_560_95_1.png

I only see two BF3 servers left including the server run by the Hard Gaming Community:
I'm hosting a live GameTracker monitor here:

If you want a server address updated or added make a new post and I can add you.

Do people still want us to keep running the 50 Slot TS3 voice server we made for Hard Forum Members?

b_560_95_1.png

We still have one of our servers active, but the IP has changed and I never bothered to message the OP and let him know.

Back