• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Happy New Year 2018

ChristianVirtual

[H]ard DCOTM x3
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
2,561
to all team members, let it be old timers, rejoiner, new joiner, I wish you a happy New Year 2018. And always enough kWh to heat our homes by helping Sciences at the same time.

As a team we moved quite a bit last year. Thats a great jumpstart into 2018.
 
A very happy new year to you all!

P.S. I celebrated a 40 hour day on Jan 1st as I crossed the international date line last night. :D
 
Back
Top