• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Happy Birthday Mayhem33

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
4,906
Should we send BillR over to strip for you?
 
marty9876 said:
Should we send BillR over to strip for you?

Your all heart Marty! :p
Thanks for the warm wish though!
I turn 37 tommorow on the 4th. :eek:

 
so going to vomit now. I WISH I HAD NEVER SEEN A PIC OF BILL... no points for you today marty. (sorry bill :D )


..err, for clairity.. the pic of bill was just him clothed.. the striping thing would all be conjecture. :eek: arghh! avert thine thoughts!

(and happy birthday Mayhem33 ;) )
 
sharp said:
so going to vomit now. I WISH I HAD NEVER SEEN A PIC OF BILL... no points for you today marty. (sorry bill :D )


..err, for clairity.. the pic of bill was just him clothed.. the striping thing would all be conjecture. :eek: arghh! avert thine thoughts!

(and happy birthday Mayhem33 ;) )

Want me to come on over and strip then?
 
marty9876 said:
Should we send BillR over to strip for you?

Easier if CF makes the BillR version of the NSFW FAH wallpaper he had made.

Oh and Happy Birthday Mayhem33
 
DamienThorn said:
Happy B-day! I have a question...what's it like to be that old.. :p



I was gonna ask if life really ends at 30...
 
Happy Birthday! May you keep cool, and your processors keep folding!

 
Hey thanks for the birthday wishes! :D



marty9876 said:
I was gonna ask if life really ends at 30...

Life ends about here Mary!

funny_face_old_man.jpg
...
skeleton_flip_funny.jpg.w300h225.jpg


 
Back
Top