Hanns-G HH-281HPB

Well monitor sent to Hanns G customer service. I was two weeks away from an expired warranty.

Has anyone dealt with their cust service?

Well monitor sent to Hanns G customer service. I was two weeks away from an expired warranty.

Has anyone dealt with their cust service?

Unfortunately I had to. I was accused of changing my story and then outright lying that I had a problem at all. Then when I did finally did get an RMA # it cost me $70 to ship it to them just for them to turn around and send it right back to me with the exact same problem I had to start with. When the monitor completely died last August, I tried one more time to get it fixed, and had another big hassle to get an RMA for it. However, this time the actually fixed the damned thing after having it for about a month.

Wow I totally scored one on craigslist.

2 months old, the front cover clear cover sheet and the bezel plastic layer were never removed.

Looks brand spanking new for $175.

Hmm, after 1 year of flawless opperation, my HH281 just stopped waking up from sleep mode. I have to power cycle the monitor to get it back on. Anyone have this issue?

My LCD will power on then once into windows goes black for 5 minute's then come's on. I'm going to try too rma but afraid they'll say no.

I dont have a Hanns-G but a I-INC 28inch screen. Its the same as the Hanns G but a different name on the outside.

My monitor powers on than the screen turns black. I already replaced the logic board and same problem. Not sure if i wanna buy another one of these .

how much was all that?

The first time, I think I paid $70 .. maybe more. I had to pay for packaging and shipping. The second time I only had to pay about $20 for packaging because I demanded that they pay for shipping both ways since they didn't fix the problem the first time.

I dont have a Hanns-G but a I-INC 28inch screen. Its the same as the Hanns G but a different name on the outside.

My monitor powers on than the screen turns black. I already replaced the logic board and same problem. Not sure if i wanna buy another one of these .

It's probably a bad cap or ten on the power supply. Mine was doing the same thing.

Back