Hanns·G HH-281HPB Black 28" 3ms HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor - $289.99

MGDMN

2[H]4U
Newegg has the Hanns·G HH-281HPB Black 28" 3ms HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor for $289.99 plus free shipping with the promo code EMCYPNP48.

Link here.

I have not regretted a thing about purchasing this monitor. I bought it many months ago for around the same price from costco.

My PC and PS3 are very happy as well, being simultaneously connected :)

Ordered this yesterday at reg 309. Saw this called newegg and they refunded me $20 thanks for the heads up and thanks to the egg :)

Paid $300 for the I-Inc version of this last July and I love it... great monitor on the cheap.

Bought one of these for a client a few months ago, they LVOE it. I am very tempted to get one for myself.

Reviews are mixed on this monitor and its cousins. Yes its a lot of screen size on the cheap but you do tend to get what you pay for. When Costco carried these I looked at them but didnt make the move

Prefer the styling of the older model; rounded edges = bleh :(

Yeah, I also like the older model myself (maybe because I own it. ;))
The older model barely fits in my desk's cabinet and the newer model is slightly taller and wouldn't even fit at all, unless I removed the shelf above which keeps all my books and games. :(

stop all this eyefinity talk, your making me cry. ;)
my ONE monitor came today can't wait to try it out.

This is a great deal, for sure, but about a year and a half ago I bought one of these from Best Buy on a whim, and compared to the relatively high-end Dell 24" I had before it, dark spaces in games (I was playing Bioshock at the time) are absolutely awful ... totally washed out, no matter how much you try to tweak it. So, just a word of caution. It was so distracting, and felt like such a downgrade, that I returned it.

that sucks mine came in good shape iam happy. That said after having a PVA screen for 4 years the TN viewing angles are clearly poorer.

At this price I might pick up one.

Gotta decide between this an another 25.5" Asus...

just mounted up on the arm and its pretty slick I must say. viewing angles not an issue really although I can see wht they are saying if you get too high or low on it. arm is adjustable to set just right. me likey :)

Back