• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hang at Bios

legendz411

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 3, 2006
Messages
3,534
So, after trying to overclock my GFX card for a bit, I got a hard freeze and hit the reboot switch.
PC boots up, gives the one beep, then (seemingly) freezes at the Motherboard splash screen, (typically shows while the PC is POSTing).

I haven't tried a CMOS clear yet, (happened on lunch break :( ) but I'm thinking that will resolve the problem.

Question is this, could trying to OC my GFX card result in corruption of my motherboard BIOS? :confused:
 
Back
Top