Hand-held keyboard/touchpad recommendations

Discussion in 'Home Theater PCs & Equipment' started by Oubadah, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Oubadah

Oubadah [H]ard|Gawd

I purchased one of these and it's awful: https://www.amazon.com/Rii-FMKBTL1-IV1-Wireless-Bluetooth-Backlight/dp/B01GCPVZDW

I didn't really realize how small it would be, especially the touchpad which is unusable. Not only is the pad tiny, but it's annoyingly inset and the resolution/accuracy is atrocious. You have to press right in the middle of the space bar too.

Anyone bought something like this that's actually usable?

2. Trimlock

Trimlock [H]ardForum Junkie

3. HDriscoll

HDriscoll Limp Gawd

I third it. I have both Logitechs, the K400+ (touchpad) and the K380 (no touchpad)

4. Anh N.

Anh N. Gawd

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  5. DahlKen

DahlKen [H]Lite

I use the Rii and the K400 regularly and love them both. The Rii I use on an NVidia Shield Pro in the bedroom, while the K400 is on the HTPC in the living room. To me they are perfect for what they are doing, the Rii small form factor for watching videos or whatnot in bedroom, and the K400 for the HTPC with some surfing and light gaming.

6. rhansen5_99

rhansen5_99 [H]ard|Gawd

K400 and a dedicated mouse is what I use. Makes gaming enjoyable on the couch for stuff a controller isinot sutup for. The dinovo mini is cool and small but can get anoying to type on there atr also 2 versions one is BT and one has the unifying remote.

7. Charlie_D

Charlie_D Gawd