Halo 4 E3 Trailer

There are a dozen other reasons I could give but similar to RTS games, the overall experience of playing a FPS on the console is simply less fun. And in the end, that is all that matters.

Actually I have had the most fun ever playing with my friends on Xbox live...

And yes I prefer kb/mouse but I adapt and enjoy halo because I'm not a retard and can grasp the concept of a console control.

watching FPS games played on a console is just so awkward looking...

playing fps games on consoles feels awkward too lol

And yea, what's with the jungle themes lately?

Looks like the same old stuff. I'd rather play Halo 1 again.

Wow, this post certainly doesn't contain any elitist PC gamer drivel at all. :rolleyes:

Did you at least try playing Halo on Legendary? How about with all the skull modifiers ON (though I can't remember if the first game came with skulls)?

Hey, you're the one trying to criticize me over something you can't even remember. As for being an "elitist" PC gamer, I simply recognize the trend in gaming and I have an opinion about it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to killing shamblers with my axe.

Looks like the same story as the first one, stuck on a planet after a crash, fight original enemy, fight swarm of unknown yellow things, fight Lego Bionicle boss (okay the Lego Bionicle boss is new).

And damn that guy died in Aliens way too early 20 years later he's getting killed before he can issue a command in the opening intro of another alien hunt?

Hey, you're the one trying to criticize me over something you can't even remember.

Oh, okay then. While were on the topic of faulty memories, the name of W3D's difficulty level you were referencing,
"I Can Win!" is Wolfenstein 3D's easy difficulty level.
does not exist. Never did. "Can I play, Daddy?" was the name.

So the original Halo didn't have skulls. However, all of its sequels and spinoffs did including the Anniversary remake.
As for being an "elitist" PC gamer, I simply recognize the trend in gaming and I have an opinion about it.
I can recognize the trend in gaming, too, but not a very good reason for the condescending reply to westrock2000's post.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to killing shamblers with my axe.
Alright, have fun then. I'd really suggest giving Halo on Legendary a try. It's definitely not a "mindless" shooter then compared to the other three difficulty levels.

While were on the topic of faulty memories
Whoops. I see that I used Quake's difficulty by mistake. Oh well, I've never claimed my memory is foolproof. Getting old doesn't help either, but I'll also wager you Googled that. ;)

I can recognize the trend in gaming, too, but not a very good reason for the condescending reply to westrock2000's post.
I was not being condescending. At least, that was certainly not my intent. From what I could tell westrock2000 did not catch the reference which was a logical reason to assume he had not played older games. He also mentioned PvP, and I was pointing out that I was referring to difficult single player campaigns. That was my only intent in that reply was to contrast difficult older games with modern games that tend to not be as difficult.

Alright, have fun then. I'd really suggest giving Halo on Legendary a try. It's definitely not a "mindless" shooter then compared to the other three difficulty levels.
Perhaps when I'm not busy with too many other things I might do so out of curiosity.

Back