Halo 3 or GTA IV.

Halo 3 no doubt. But what do you like better, linear fps w/ lots of multiplayer options or sandbox type third person games?

GTA4 definitely. Halo is so bleh to me...I can't stay awake playing it.

Both the first Halos sucked so I don't have my hopes up for the 3rd version.

I will definatly get GTA 4, and may download Halo 3 to see what its all about.

GTA IV, and to answer another posters question, why wouldn't you want a sandbox? That allows you to get whatever you want!

"or" thread are like smoking while filling up your car at the gas station.

Anyway, GTA 4 as I personally don't like Halo.

By the way, why don't you make a poll ?

GTA4, can't stand Halo, and especially the Halo players that like its the only game in existence, making them mad awesome gamers, and therefore qualified to shoot down every other title on any other platform. A horrible thing to happen to gaming. :(

Pick up both, since I have weekly meets where we play games I need Halo 3 for that (currently we play 4 v 4 Halo2 matches) and GTA4 for the single player experience.

why are those 2 game in comparison? or even in the same sentence?

Comparison threads make baby jesus cry. :(

When the two games are not at all related... buddha cries as well.

And when there is not a poll, mohammed cries as well.

I vote GTA4 for this incredibly religiously offensive thread.

GTA IV, Halo 2 was good for the first half game, then it just sucked.

1. The comparison is of two pretty popular games not because on is a console FPS and one is ''sandbox'' styled game.

2. I didn't make a poll because i really didn't think it would matter you ether pick one or get the out;) .

gta4 if the pc versions is good and has a fun mutiplayer. If not neater. The first halo was fun but they really didn't change much in the second. Made me feel like i was playing a EA expansion game.

Halo is great and all, and I will definitely buy it to spend hours playing multiplayer with friends -- but if I had to choose one, it would definitely be GTA IV.

Single-player experience is what's most important for me so GTA IV would blow any FPS shooter out of the water. No contest.

Probably Halo 3 because of the multiplayer and all my friends will be playing it on xbl too. GTA IV is going to kick ass, and I'll be getting that because of awesome single player. Totally different games, both have their strengths.

I'm eager to see what Halo 3 hath bring. GTA IV looks ok. I really liked the spin-off of Koyaanatsiqi in the trailer.

GTA4 w/o a doubt, 1000x the content value, 2x multiplier that if it has a shred of a multiplayer.

all rockstar games would need to do to sell me that game would of been to make 1 tv advertisement with the IV logo, and said "do it".

Both, although GTA will be more fun for me IMO.

I have been an avid Halo 2 player and GTA player in the past though, so I will end up with both I am sure :)

GTA IV, definatly. I just cant seem to get into FPS on a console. Tried GoW and I couldnt stand it, and this is coming from a long time FPS fan since playing doom on a serial cable.

Back