Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack is now free!

SC385

[H]ard|Gawd
I just saw the ad on the 360 dashboard and I'm downloading it now.

Fiancee is using the television right now, but is it free for Silver / Gold, or is it free for Gold and then free for Silver a week later?

I'm not sure. I'm a gold level member so I couldn't tell you if it's free for silver yet or not.

I can't even remember if I bought these or not...it's been so long since I've had to put up with Halo...I'll definitely be going back and getting these if I haven't bought them yet :D

Its free for all.

That doesn't matter.

Remember when the Dropkick Murphy's pack first came out on XBL, and it was free? Yep, I had to wait a week to download a FREE pack, because I was on Silver. Gee, thanks, MS.

Just wondering if this is something else MS is going to force me to wait an extra week to get just to grab some new maps to play with my buddies.

That doesn't matter.

Remember when the Dropkick Murphy's pack first came out on XBL, and it was free? Yep, I had to wait a week to download a FREE pack, because I was on Silver. Gee, thanks, MS.

Just wondering if this is something else MS is going to force me to wait an extra week to get just to grab some new maps to play with my buddies.

It's free for all. Key word being all there.

I completely forgot it was going to be free this week. I'll have to download it tonight. Maybe I'll get back into it, with the new maps, but I plan on picking up RS:V2 this week, since I had to take go on a trip last week, when it launched.

I haven't played Halo since December, but I went ahead and got it just in case I ever get back into it. Maybe once my friends get bored of COD4 we'll go back to Halo 3.

Back