Halo 3 Beta not available on Crackdown disc :(

pixelbender

Limp Gawd
Did someone say there was something wrong with the first discs? I just got the retail disc today and popped it in, Halo beta shows up as new content but not available for download. I'm sad :(

Presuming its avail Tues, anyone know what time?

How did you get your hands on a copy if it's going to be released on the 20th. If you work for a retailer, I'm fairly certain there's an agreement involved (which would break your contract).

The beta wont be available till mid spring. just because you have crackdown dosnt mean the beta is available yet.

Did someone say there was something wrong with the first discs? I just got the retail disc today and popped it in, Halo beta shows up as new content but not available for download. I'm sad :(

Presuming its avail Tues, anyone know what time?

It's not going to be available any time soon. I posted Bungie's beta test FAQ earlier, and you can find answers to your questions there. You can't download the beta until they make it available... and they don't have an exact date for it, but it's not going to be when Crackdown officially launches on the 20th. They say sometime in the Spring.

Thanks guys. Wasn't up on it that much and just knew a little. Oh well, at least Crackdown is a fun game on its own.

Back