• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Halo 2 on 2405

Sz1hart

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
211
I was wondering is there anyway to change the settings so that I can play halo 2 on the 2405 with 4:3(square screen?). I was messing around and well all I found was 1:1 and aspect along with fill.

I can't seem to play that well when it strech the image sideways, so is there a way to solve this? I don't mind black bars since Im already placing at 1:1. If it helps Im using the xbox360 which I just got 2 days ago.


Thanks
 
I don't have a 2405 but I do know that Halo 2 supports widescreen. Shouldn't there be some kind of 16:9/16:10 option?
 
Back
Top