Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition Xbox $29.82

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
Walmart.com has Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition Xbox for $29.82, $1.97 shipping. Next cheapest is $42. Search for Halo 2

Link

That's a misleading name for it. I was thinking about an actual Xbox, and not the Xbox version of Halo 2.

You honestly thought for a second this could have been an xbox for 30 bucks? Great deal for a Great game though.

GJSNeptune said:
That's a misleading name for it. I was thinking about an actual Xbox, and not the Xbox version of Halo 2.

Word. I own a Limited Edition Halo Xbox (The console, not the game), and was thinking I could pick another up cheap!

Its kinda sad the real Halo'ers have to put up with bungie's crap abomination of a game called halo 2 . When compared the the 1st one (which is probably the greatest console FPS ever), the control style is pretty much the same. Engine is gay when it comes to 1)Whacking a player is pretty hard to do. Grenades in Aiming to throw and the punishment inflicted is pretty messed up. 2) Guns are never going to be the same. 3)With the xbox live updates they tried to get the game the HALO 1 feel. Yes it did change a few things but will it ever have the same satisfaction as playing in close quarters and having a shotgun or even a pistol ready.
Basically its not a HALO 1 follow up, rather a Halo themed game with too many changes (mostly the game engine)that takes away what made the 1st one the best console lanning game.
No Halo 1 is not the best game ever made . and Halo 2 is far from that. Im just saying if you are a hardcore Halo 1 freak then you might be upset with halo 2 .
The only thing it has going for it is the online play.
Can anyone please pray for a halo 1.5 .. for online play or extended maps.

But by all means if you support bungie buy the game. And cry on how crappy the changes are.
anyways
yeah . lol great buy for under 30 bucks everywhere else its about 50 ...

thank you, finally i found one person on the internet who feels that Halo2 shouldnt have been released with so little to offer that wasnt fulfilled in the first.

Back