HALO 2 coming to PC with Windows Vista

You had my hopes up. The way the subject line was written I thought Halo 2 was going to be included with Vista for free.

Welcome to last year :D :p

Its going to use Live Anywhere so Vista Halo 2 players can play against Xbox and Xbox 360 Halo 2 players :D :cool:

theNoid said:
Its going to use Live Anywhere so Vista Halo 2 players can play against Xbox and Xbox 360 Halo 2 players :D :cool:
I doubt it because that's extremely unfair to the console gamers... they'd be gettin raped by the PC users.

From what I have read, it looks pretty shittastic. I never cared for it anyways, so meh.

The18thLetter said:
I doubt it because that's extremely unfair to the console gamers... they'd be gettin raped by the PC users.

Yeah, but if this were true, then it WOULD be worth purchasing Halo2 for the PC so you can PWN some console erz.

zero002021 said:
You had my hopes up. The way the subject line was written I thought Halo 2 was going to be included with Vista for free.

Welcome to last year :D :p

Might as well, make it one of the "games" along with hearts, it is about as good, but at least with hearts you have to actually use your brain.

The18thLetter said:

I would think opposite the way Xbox's owners tout their consoles as being so far superior :D

MrGuvernment said:
I would think opposite the way Xbox's owners tout their consoles as being so far superior :D
This is correct. Many computer gamers (including myself) think the computer as far superior to consoles mainly because of the more preciese control you have with a mouse and keyboard, but many consolers think they are far better due to the grip of a controler and the analog control sticks for movement. But not many (if any) people have really played across platforms like what Live Anywhere will let us do. It shall be by far one of the most interesting things to whatch and see who actually is better.......

lol we will get to play Halo2 free right?? no retarded Live "fees" or anything

I really hope that it doesnt suck like Halo for PC did.

THAT....was bad...*shakes head*

By the time that Halo 2 comes out for PC, the game will be so old, overplayed, and outdated that it wouldnt be worth paying for anyways.

Along the lines of consolers vs. PC gamers....I dont care how comfortable a consoler is with their analog stick - I'd rather have the speed and precision of my optical trackball :) (and keyboard)

From what I've read the demos out now for developers and gaming magazines run very poorly on high end machines.

Halo PC anyone? Maybe THIS time we'll get an EXTRA banshee in Blood Gulch! YES!

solideliquid said:
From what I've read the demos out now for developers and gaming magazines run very poorly on high end machines.

Halo PC anyone? Maybe THIS time we'll get an EXTRA banshee in Blood Gulch! YES!

Like I said....Gooooo figure.

And its not because Halo 2 is so amazing looking that it needs a high end system (it looks old fashioned anyways). Its because the stupid port they try to make isnt optimized.

Halo 2 or 3?

Halo 2 came out like two years ago I think and it's JUST being ported?

It would make a lot more sense if it was Halo 3.

how many ppl are going to actually get this, and do they really expect to BUY vista bcs its has Halo2 on it, which will most probably be poorly optimised as already mentioned and horribly outdated

generic fps with trash mulitplayer. no thanks.

932095_20060825_screen007.jpg

lol. Nice textures.

I think Half-Life 1 had better skin textures.

Back