• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Half height mini-itx cases?

Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
24
I have just ordered myself an Intel DN2800MT mini-itx motherboard, an OCZ Nocti mSATA SSD and some Kingston Value RAM. All I need now to have a tiny passively cooled PC is a case. The DN2800MT comes with both a normal IO back-plate and a half-height version.

I'd like to use a case that supports the half-height back-plate in order to make the PC as tiny as possible. Something like the M350 but only half as tall/thick. Does such a case exist?
 
Only issue I had with the Habeys (600 and 800) was the ventilation. It can get pretty stagnant in there.

I'm waiting for the Nano XS AD11 to show up so I can mod that case with a build in heatsink as the entire upper half :)
 
Yes, it's nice. But it's way too big. The G-Alantic GA6201 is exactly what I was looking for.

But I have canceled my order on the motherboard. I'm gonna spend the money on another nerdy hobby of mine instead.
 
Back
Top