Haier LE55B1381 input lag and replacement?

QuadDragon

Limp Gawd
I recently decided to puchase 2 Haier LE55B1381 to use for my Nvidia Surround Display setup.

Turns out it was a mistake. It appears the TVs have some input lag which is driving me Crazy. I've posted this in the Nvidia card section but I wanted to repost here in the Display section and see what you all thought.

I wanted to pose to you all the same question.

What do you all think of the LG 55LS4500 55" 1080p 120Hz Edge LED HDTV

Here is my last post on my thread.

Well I hate to say it, after one day of use I have called Amazon and arranged to have the TVs picked up. I am however going to replace them with something with less input lag.

I have been checking out http://www.displaylag.com/display-database/

I found http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096FBBK8/?tag=dislag-20 which are pretty close to the same price range.

The thing I noticed most about the Haier is the soft feel of the mouse when I move it that I just don't get on the Samsung TV.

My wonderful Naga Epic feels imprecise and laggy on the Haier. I have also noticed visible lag mostly vertcally. Say I have a window open and I am dragging it down and its split between one monitor. The samsung will move part of the edge down then the Haier will hurry up and play catch up.

So for all you input lag people talking about monitors vs tvs, What are your thoughts on the LG? Do you think I will see better results or am I just wasting my time?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I say go with 32LN5300 IPS version not sure if they have a VA version avoid VA. I was lucky enough to get IPS at my local store. May be 39LN5300 is also IPS and may have low input lag like the 32" but not sure. Only sure about the 32" version.

those LG's look great but none of them are 55 inches which is what i'm looking for specifically. Also i realize 4:4:4 would be a huge boon, but its more of a secondary trait to price and input lag at this point.

Back