A few things I'd like to see on the HAF X before I'd consider buying it:
1. I want to see fan filters on all those 200mm fans. I had to install my own fan filter material on my HAF 932, otherwise it gets dusty inside way too fast.
2. I'd like to see an improvement on the "tool-less" PCI slot system. Quite frankly, it's a pain to use and doesn't strike me as super secure, I'd prefer thumb screws.
3. That hotswap bay looks like it could block airflow, I want to make sure I can take that out if I'm not using that feature.
4. What accommodations have they made for radiators? If I do water-cooling I want to be able to mount all my rads, pump, and fans internally.
5. I'd like to see the contact plate type power for the side fan, such as the way they did it with the TT Element G. That's one less wire to clean up/hide.
6. What other customization options do they offer on the HAF X to allow me to distinguish itself from other cases?
7. Why should I make the HAF X my next case instead of say an Obsidian 800D?