HAF X Replacement

T4rd

Fully [H]
I guess it's about time to finally retire my ol' HAF X. If I could just replace the front IO with something more modern, that would be ideal, but I don't see anything like that available for it, and I haven't even been able to find a replacement front IO panel for it since my 2x USB 2.0 ports broke off of it.

Is there anything like it on the market now? I def want to stay with a full tower, and it fits perfectly right under my desk keyboard tray with the front IO panel right next to my hand below my mouse pad on the tray. So I'm looking for a case with a similar setup. I haven't seen any cases with a nice big 240mm side panel fan (or any fans really) for the GPU either, so I guess that's not cool anymore.

Any suggestions for $200 (pretty much what I paid for the HAF X in 2009) or less?

I can vouch the for the Corsair 7000D being solid. Not my ideal case, but those would be larger and more expensive lol.
Second that. I've used the black and white versions (7000X and 7000D Airflow), and they are solid cases. I'm actually thinking of going back to one as I may go back to air cooling just for the heck of it.

Back