BusyBeaverHP
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2009
- Messages
- 432
I'm interested in upgrading my Antec-1200 case to a HAF-X.
I'm really big on dust filters since my cat sheds everywhere! My 1200 is doing a decent job since every intake fan has a cover. It's not perfect, but it keeps 95% of the bad stuff out.
My questions are:
1) Frontside, aside from the big 230mm fan filter, are there there any addtional filters for those individual drive panels?
2) The big GPU sidefan, does it come with a filter?
4) Backside, do the exhaust fan(s) have filters?
5) Topside, do the two big fans have filters?
6) Are there any areas that needs addition filter membranes? I'm hoping this HAF-X upgrade remains fur-free!
Thanks ahead of time for answering my question.
I'm really big on dust filters since my cat sheds everywhere! My 1200 is doing a decent job since every intake fan has a cover. It's not perfect, but it keeps 95% of the bad stuff out.
My questions are:
1) Frontside, aside from the big 230mm fan filter, are there there any addtional filters for those individual drive panels?
2) The big GPU sidefan, does it come with a filter?
4) Backside, do the exhaust fan(s) have filters?
5) Topside, do the two big fans have filters?
6) Are there any areas that needs addition filter membranes? I'm hoping this HAF-X upgrade remains fur-free!
Thanks ahead of time for answering my question.