Haf 932 amd edition

Beefcake

Weaksauce
Hey there guys this is my Haf 932 amd edition i got it off a dude and he had it in ruff shape since then i decided to rebuild it and change some of the stuff on it so i changed the side window cuz i wana do a uv reactive build in it painted it and added a few things i got from the Haf x (wheels and gpu cooling duct i want to sleeve the front i/o panel so the wires are not in different colours as well i did all the work myself with some help from my father

mybuild_zps62d73804.jpg

mybuild2_zpsc0a7f180.jpg

i do also apologize for the quality of the pics i will try to upload what more i have soon and then add more and i get the build together more and more

You used the roller feet from a HAF-X..........that's funny because I used the non-roller feet from a 932 on my HAF-X
I've thought about picking up the 932 side panel with the big window also. I've always liked the look better then the stock one on the X.

Your case looks good red. I will keep an eye out for more updates.

thanks man it was a good set of work ill post pics soon motherboard and ram mounted crosshair v formula z and 16g of 2133mhz hyper x beast

I changed the side panel myself and stuff still have the amd panel in my room i had to rebuild this case all the way cuz i bought it off a dude sanded it and painted it

did you paint that yourself or did it come in red? i just scored an haf 932 off craigslist for $40 and want to spice it up a little

More recent pic of the build now the psu died it could not handle the power draw :(
closetofinish_zpsa47908d1.jpg

Back