• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Had my pc go down today

topslop1

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
3,185
Earlier today I had been plugging and unplugging a Sata harddrive for a friend in and out of my system while my system was still on. Later in the day my system popped off randomly and now it won't turn back on.

After a cmos flash I have gotten a kick out of the fan on the power supply and a light flash on on my videocard. After trying to do that again, I get no power out of the power supply and no other activity. I'm thinking my PSU or my Motherboard is shot. More points towards the PSU I think.. I have not had much luck with this Corsair 750.. I've already had one back for an RMA due to a loose plug in the rear..

What do you think is up with the system/ where to start with testing it?
 
Back
Top