hacking my handphone?

Hitokiri Batohsai

Limp Gawd
I have a Samsung SGH-C100. I've downloaded a software from the web site so that I can connect to it via IrDA. The hp supports Java 1.0+ and there are games which are preinstalled and games which come with the hp.
The only way I can donload games is via WAP, GPRS but I don't have WAP and GPRS is not available yet. The software allows me to upload pics, photos, sounds(ringtones) but not games. the java games are *.jar.
Is there a software that I can use to hack my hp via IrDA and upload games through that medium instead of buying a Samsung PC Link PCB180LBE which has a DATA/D-L switch serial cable. Thanks-Helmi

What the hell is a handphone? Anyway, if the software is available for download by WAP and GPRS, that means they are not local to you. Kind of like my Verizon plan, you download them from Verizon's network. I don't see how Infrared would do that, as it's a local connection, and not a phone network connection.

Sorry, over here we call it handphone(hp). Cellphone is rarely used. It is that hardware use to make phone calls wirelessly. Some call it mobilephone.
Thanks for the site:)

Back