Hackers allow streaming games from PC to Wii U controller - Sweet

jlqrb

[H]ard|Gawd
If this is ever made public I am getting a Wii U. Seems more entertaining than Shield because you could play Wii U games and any PC game!

http://www.hardware-360.com/hackers-tweak-wii-u-controller-to-allow-streaming-from-pc/

wiiustreamingpcemu.jpg

My god, this is way cooler than Shield. Now, if only I didn't have to buy the console and Nintendo was selling their games on PC... I'd definitely invest in such a thing. I want Mario without buying special hardware, damn it.

My god, this is way cooler than Shield. Now, if only I didn't have to buy the console and Nintendo was selling their games on PC... I'd definitely invest in such a thing. I want Mario without buying special hardware, damn it.

I am more curious if you can just buy the WII U controller and not even deal with the console. THEN I Would so get one.

Very cool. It will be neat when they get the protocol issues ironed out and it's practical to use.

I am more curious if you can just buy the WII U controller and not even deal with the console. THEN I Would so get one.

WiiU GamePads are not sold separately anywhere in the world. 1 is shipped with every console, no owner can get a 2nd. All multiplayer is done with Wii remotes or the Pro controller. If you break your GamePad you have to RMA it for a direct replacement through Nintendo.

WiiU GamePads are not sold separately anywhere in the world. 1 is shipped with every console, no owner can get a 2nd. All multiplayer is done with Wii remotes or the Pro controller. If you break your GamePad you have to RMA it for a direct replacement through Nintendo.

There aren't any official channels, but you can buy one on eBay

Back